- FTE 2014
- Kuala Lumpur
- 01 Dec 2014 - 03 Dec 2014
- Hosted by Malaysia Airports, the goal of FTE Asia 2014 is to stage another exciting conference, exhibition and social programme developed for travel industry stakeholders across the Asia-Pacific region and beyond. The event will help airlines, airports, handlers, cruise operators, government agencies, rail authorities, destination partners and industry providers make the best possible decisions regarding the evolution of passenger and baggage processing methods, terminal facilities, onboard experiences and other offerings relating to improving the overall passenger experience.
- DWG 2014
- Leipzig, Germany
- 11 Dec 2014 - 13 Dec 2014
- The 9th German Spine Congress has now established a firm place within the German and international professional societies and the German Spine Congress has emerged as one of the most important events not only in Germany but also Europe. The Congress is in this year under the motto "spine surgery between quantity and quality" and is thus also the content of the pressing some critical issues that we face as a spine surgeon / spine doctors. Here we want both politically and medical science clearly make a finding and presenting ourselves as "advocate" of the patient and his spinal ailment.
- Arab Health 2015
- Dubai, UAE
- 26 Jan 2015 - 29 Jan 2015
- Arab Health is strategically engineered as the epitome of networking platforms for the exchange of ideas and industry best-practices in one of the fastest growing markets for healthcare and has over 85,000 Medical Professionals, Distributors, Dealers and Suppliers from over 145 countries in attendance at their congress in 2015.
- MRO Middle East 2015
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- 02 Feb 2015 - 03 Feb 2015
- MRO Middle East, co-located with Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME), is the one opportunity you have in this region to discover the crucial issues impacting the MRO industry today and to engage colleagues, customers, peers, and competitors from all segments of the business. Meet and network with the people that are fostering growth in the region, developing cutting-edge technology, and pushing the MRO industry forward.
Unlike air shows which attract a wide range of visitors from across all aspects of civil, military/defense, and space, MRO Middle East's specific focus on commercial aircraft MRO ensures the buyers and solution providers you want to meet will be there.
- Abu Dhabi Air Expo 2015
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 08 Feb 2015 - 10 Feb 2015
- Abu Dhabi Air Expo is the only General Aviation Exhibition in the Middle East. Mainly intended for owners, pilots, enthusiasts and professionals in the general aviation field, who come from all over the Middle East, this event showcases a complete range of aviation: aircraft, helicopters, pilot training shools, equipment, services, conference.
- AVALON 2015
- Melbourne, Australia
- 24 Feb 2015 - 01 Mar 2015
- The Asia Pacific region is undergoing major growth in defence and aviation, with budgets in many countries continuing to rise and an ever increasing level of sophistication in technologies, equipment, systems and operational methods.
One of the leading gateways to these important markets is AVALON 2015 - the Australian International Airshow and Aerospace & Defence Exposition staged at Avalon Airport, Geelong, Victoria.
First held in 1992, the biennial Avalon Air Show and Exposition is one of the Asia Pacific's most influential and prestigious aviation, aerospace and defence events.
AVALON 2015 will again present a unique opportunity to showcase products, technologies and services to an informed target audience and to demonstrate a marketing presence in this vibrant and vital region. High levels of economic growth and technological development have resulted in growing demand for aviation and aerospace services, products and technology, right across the spectrum from General Aviation to airlines, air forces and space.
- HAI HELI EXPO 2015
- Orlando, Florida
- 03 Mar 2015 - 05 Mar 2015
- HAI HELI-EXPO — is the world’s largest trade show dedicated to the international
- LIMA 2015
- 17 Mar 2015 - 21 Mar 2015
- Every two years LIMA becomes the focus of local and regional attention. First held in1991, the biennial Langkawi International maritime and Aerospace Exhibition is one of the Asia's most prestigious aerospace, maritime, commercial and defence events.
In 2015 it will again present a unique opportunity to showcase products, technologies and services to an informed target audience and to demonstrate a marketing presence in this vibrant and vital region.
The event attracts a total attendance approaching 160,000, hundreds of exhibitors from the international aerospace and maritime industries and numerous government, military, scientific and trade delegations.It also draws a major international media contingent.
- Aircraft Interiors Expo 2015
- Hamburg, Germany
- 14 Apr 2015 - 16 Apr 2015
- The Aircraft Interiors Expo is an unrivalled business platform in which you can meet face-to-face with thousands of buyers and decision makers from the full spectrum of the aircraft interiors industry.
- LAAD 2015
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 14 Apr 2015 - 17 Apr 2015
- LAAD Defence & Security – Defence and Security International Exhibition – brings together Brazilian and international companies specialized in supplying equipment, services and technology to the Armed Forces, Police and Special Forces, Security Services, consultants and government agencies.
LAAD Defence & Security will take to the audience present at Riocentro, in April 14-17, 2015, discussion forums and presentation of art’s state in defence and security.
- ASDA 2015
- Split, Croatia
- 22 Apr 2015 - 24 Apr 2015
- International tri-service defense Exhibition and Conference dedicated to Defense, Aerospace, Homeland Security and Safety & Security, being held at Split.
- IMDEX Asia 2015
- 19 May 2015 - 21 May 2015
- IMDEX Asia is the premier dedicated maritime defence event serving the Asia Pacific region and beyond. It provides a one-stop opportunity for key decision makers from the navy and international maritime defence industry to keep abreast with the latest technologies and developments in the region.
IMDEX Asia 2015, the 10th edition in the series, will be held from 19 to 21 May 2015 at Changi Exhibition Centre in Singapore. Complementing the current focus on naval defence, the 2015 event is set to deliver again another holistic and integrated experience that creates invaluable opportunities for maritime defence representatives across the globe.
- RIAT 2015
- Fairford, UK
- 17 Jul 2015 - 19 Jul 2015
- Few events can rival the intensity, drama and spectacle on offer at the world's greatest airshow. The Air Tattoo, one of the UK's premier outdoor events, returns this summer with an extravaganza of entertainment for all the family. Alongside the thrilling flying action, visitors will be treated to non-stop entertainment on the ground - so whether a wide-eyed first timer or a seasoned airshow veteran, the experience is breathtaking.
With upwards of 140,000 visitors and support from the Royal Air Force and some of the world's leading aerospace companies, the Air Tattoo is acknowledged as not only the world's largest military airshow but also one of the UK's premier outdoor events for the whole family!
- Defense & Security 2015
- Bangkok, Thailand
- 02 Nov 2015 - 05 Nov 2015
- With rapid economic development in the region, member states are now substantially increasing their defense spending which will make DEFENSE & SECURITY 2015 of even greater significance.
Now the leading Tri-Service Asian Defense & Security Exhibition, Conference and Networking Event, the 2015 show will be one of the biggest and most important Defense & Security exhibitions ever held in the region
- Dubai Air Show 2015
- Dubai, UAE
- 08 Nov 2015 - 12 Nov 2015
- The record-breaking Dubai Airshow is one of the largest and most successful air shows in the world, connecting aerospace professionals across all areas of the industry to facilitate successful global trade.