- Future Mortar Conference 2014
- London, UK
- 28 Oct 2014 - 30 Oct 2014
- Defence IQ is delighted to announce the return of our annual Future Mortar Systems Conference. Building on the success of previous events in the series, our 2014 conference will provide a detailed insight into the front line experiences of mortar crews from a host of nations, coupled with a strategic and long-term viewpoint from senior military personnel. Future Mortar Systems Conference 2014 is a unique opportunity to learn from other military forces and share experiences and best practice techniques in a collaborative environment.
- Expodefensa 2014
- Bogota, Colombia
- 29 Oct 2014 - 31 Oct 2014
- The Ministry of National Defense of Colombia, the High-Tech Corporation and the International Business and Exhibition Center of Bogota - CORFERIAS present version IV of Expodefensa, an exhibition of specialized nature and point of reference for the Andean Region, Central America and the Caribbean in terms of technological development an innovation for defense and security.
- Helishow Dubai 2014
- Dubai, UAE
- 04 Nov 2014 - 06 Nov 2014
- Dubai Helishow - the biennial Helicopter Technology & Operations Exhibition will next take place 4th - 6th November 2014 at the Grand Stand, Meydan Hotel, Meydan Racecourse, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This will be the sixth in the series since its launch in 2004 and is held under the Patronage of His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai, Vice President and Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Helishow represents a unique opportunity for the international helicopter community to showcase their products, services and technologies covering the commercial, civil defense and military helicopter sectors. The success of the 2012 show demonstrate how important the Middle East is to the industry as an emerging lucrative market
- AAI 2014
- 05 Nov 2014 - 07 Nov 2014
- AAI’14 – Airports and Aviation Indonesia, held in conjunction with IABF’14 – Indonesian Aviation Business Forum, will serve as the business-to-business and business-to-government platform where industry leaders showcase latest solutions and set strategies for driving sustainable solutions to meet the demands in anticipation of ASEAN Open Skies.
AAI’14 offers an unprecedented opportunity for the industry leaders to develop new business with both public and private sector decision makers that are driving Indonesia’s massive airport and aviation growth. This is the only exhibition with a dedicated focus on civil airport infrastructure and aviation support services and technologies to meet the challenges ahead, fully supported by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation, leading state owned enterprises, and trade associations.
- Indo Defence 2014
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- 05 Nov 2014 - 08 Nov 2014
- Get set for Indonesia’s Premiere International Tri-Service Defence Expo & Forum – INDO DEFENCE 2014 from 5 - 8 November 2014 at the Jakarta International Expo (PRJ) Kemayoran, Jakarta-Indonesia. Hosted by Ministry of Defence, INDO DEFENCE 2014 Expo & Forum is recognized by the industry as the indispensable place to be, to learn, to network and to do business, with 15,000 delegates and trade visitors to the Indonesia’s No.1 International Defence Industry event of the year.
Over 600 companies from 50 countries are expected to showcase the latest technology and systems when the show opens its door on the 5th November 2014. For 4 action-packed days, you can also attend the international conference, many free technical presentations, see live product demonstration and network with industry experts.
- APLCC 2014
- Kuala Lumpur
- 06 Nov 2014 - 08 Nov 2014
- The Asia Pacific Lung Cancer Conference will feature the latest in the epidemiology, research findings, practice changing results from clinical trials and treatment recommendations from world renowned experts in the field of lung cancer. There will be an expected 800 healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders from the region and around the world. The Meeting format includes plenary sessions, scientific symposia, meet-the-expert sessions, free paper oral and poster presentations and satellite symposia, all designed to maximise your learning and networking opportunities.
- DGTI 2014
- Dresden, Germany
- 09 Nov 2014 - 12 Nov 2014
- The 47th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Transfusion Medicine and Immune Hematology has made great efforts to create an attractive environment and a broadly diversified scientific program. Beside a large number of presentations on the current scientific topics in our area of expertise and associated disciplines, presented by international acknowledged experts, you will be able to participate in training programs for suited for doctors as well as medical-technical assistants, nursing staff and surgeons.
- Airshow China 2014
- Zhuhai, China
- 11 Nov 2014 - 16 Nov 2014
- China International Aviation & Aerospace Exhibition (namely Airshow China) is the only international aerospace trade show in China that is endorsed by the Chinese central government. It features the display of real-size products, trade talks, technological exchange and flying display. Since 1996, the show has been successfully held in Zhuhai in every even-number year for nine sessions. Airshow China 2014 will take place from Nov. 11-16, 2014.
- MEDICA 2014
- Dusseldorf, Germany
- 12 Nov 2014 - 15 Nov 2014
- MEDICA is the center of attraction for all those involved in the health care industry. Over 130,000 visitors from 120+ countries are expected to again obtain information on all the current and future trends in in-patient and out-patient care at this annual event. With its numerous special events, newly-restructured international conference and forum program, not to mention the largest and most comprehensive product display in the industry, MEDICA is the hub of the worldwide medical trade.
- Society for Melanoma Research 2014
- Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Nov 2014 - 16 Nov 2014
- The 11th international congress for the Society for Melanoma Research 2014is a global congress that unites melanoma clinicians and researchers to focus on multidisciplinary care of patients with cutaneous
malignancies. This is the leading meeting for cutting edge data in melanoma with over 700 healthcare
professionals in attendance including researchers, medical oncologists, dermatologists, dermatopathologists and surgical oncologists.
- EORTC-NCI-AACR 2014
- Barcelona, Spain
- 18 Nov 2014 - 21 Nov 2014
- Hosted by the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC), the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), the 2014 Symposium will bring together around 2000 academics, scientists and pharmaceutical industry representatives from across the globe to discuss innovations in drug development, target selection and the impact of new discoveries in molecular biology.
- FTE 2014
- Kuala Lumpur
- 01 Dec 2014 - 03 Dec 2014
- Hosted by Malaysia Airports, the goal of FTE Asia 2014 is to stage another exciting conference, exhibition and social programme developed for travel industry stakeholders across the Asia-Pacific region and beyond. The event will help airlines, airports, handlers, cruise operators, government agencies, rail authorities, destination partners and industry providers make the best possible decisions regarding the evolution of passenger and baggage processing methods, terminal facilities, onboard experiences and other offerings relating to improving the overall passenger experience.
- DWG 2014
- Leipzig, Germany
- 11 Dec 2014 - 13 Dec 2014
- The 9th German Spine Congress has now established a firm place within the German and international professional societies and the German Spine Congress has emerged as one of the most important events not only in Germany but also Europe. The Congress is in this year under the motto "spine surgery between quantity and quality" and is thus also the content of the pressing some critical issues that we face as a spine surgeon / spine doctors. Here we want both politically and medical science clearly make a finding and presenting ourselves as "advocate" of the patient and his spinal ailment.
- Arab Health 2015
- Dubai, UAE
- 26 Jan 2015 - 29 Jan 2015
- Arab Health is strategically engineered as the epitome of networking platforms for the exchange of ideas and industry best-practices in one of the fastest growing markets for healthcare and has over 85,000 Medical Professionals, Distributors, Dealers and Suppliers from over 145 countries in attendance at their congress in 2015.
- MRO Middle East 2015
- Dubai World Trade Centre
- 02 Feb 2015 - 03 Feb 2015
- MRO Middle East, co-located with Aircraft Interiors Middle East (AIME), is the one opportunity you have in this region to discover the crucial issues impacting the MRO industry today and to engage colleagues, customers, peers, and competitors from all segments of the business. Meet and network with the people that are fostering growth in the region, developing cutting-edge technology, and pushing the MRO industry forward.
Unlike air shows which attract a wide range of visitors from across all aspects of civil, military/defense, and space, MRO Middle East's specific focus on commercial aircraft MRO ensures the buyers and solution providers you want to meet will be there.
- Abu Dhabi Air Expo 2015
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 08 Feb 2015 - 10 Feb 2015
- Abu Dhabi Air Expo is the only General Aviation Exhibition in the Middle East. Mainly intended for owners, pilots, enthusiasts and professionals in the general aviation field, who come from all over the Middle East, this event showcases a complete range of aviation: aircraft, helicopters, pilot training shools, equipment, services, conference.
- AVALON 2015
- Melbourne, Australia
- 24 Feb 2015 - 01 Mar 2015
- The Asia Pacific region is undergoing major growth in defence and aviation, with budgets in many countries continuing to rise and an ever increasing level of sophistication in technologies, equipment, systems and operational methods.
One of the leading gateways to these important markets is AVALON 2015 - the Australian International Airshow and Aerospace & Defence Exposition staged at Avalon Airport, Geelong, Victoria.
First held in 1992, the biennial Avalon Air Show and Exposition is one of the Asia Pacific's most influential and prestigious aviation, aerospace and defence events.
AVALON 2015 will again present a unique opportunity to showcase products, technologies and services to an informed target audience and to demonstrate a marketing presence in this vibrant and vital region. High levels of economic growth and technological development have resulted in growing demand for aviation and aerospace services, products and technology, right across the spectrum from General Aviation to airlines, air forces and space.
- HAI HELI EXPO 2015
- Orlando, Florida
- 03 Mar 2015 - 05 Mar 2015
- HAI HELI-EXPO — is the world’s largest trade show dedicated to the international
- LIMA 2015
- 17 Mar 2015 - 21 Mar 2015
- Every two years LIMA becomes the focus of local and regional attention. First held in1991, the biennial Langkawi International maritime and Aerospace Exhibition is one of the Asia's most prestigious aerospace, maritime, commercial and defence events.
In 2015 it will again present a unique opportunity to showcase products, technologies and services to an informed target audience and to demonstrate a marketing presence in this vibrant and vital region.
The event attracts a total attendance approaching 160,000, hundreds of exhibitors from the international aerospace and maritime industries and numerous government, military, scientific and trade delegations.It also draws a major international media contingent.
- Aircraft Interiors Expo 2015
- Hamburg, Germany
- 14 Apr 2015 - 16 Apr 2015
- The Aircraft Interiors Expo is an unrivalled business platform in which you can meet face-to-face with thousands of buyers and decision makers from the full spectrum of the aircraft interiors industry.
- LAAD 2015
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 14 Apr 2015 - 17 Apr 2015
- LAAD Defence & Security – Defence and Security International Exhibition – brings together Brazilian and international companies specialized in supplying equipment, services and technology to the Armed Forces, Police and Special Forces, Security Services, consultants and government agencies.
LAAD Defence & Security will take to the audience present at Riocentro, in April 14-17, 2015, discussion forums and presentation of art’s state in defence and security.
- ASDA 2015
- Split, Croatia
- 22 Apr 2015 - 24 Apr 2015
- International tri-service defense Exhibition and Conference dedicated to Defense, Aerospace, Homeland Security and Safety & Security, being held at Split.
- IMDEX Asia 2015
- 19 May 2015 - 21 May 2015
- IMDEX Asia is the premier dedicated maritime defence event serving the Asia Pacific region and beyond. It provides a one-stop opportunity for key decision makers from the navy and international maritime defence industry to keep abreast with the latest technologies and developments in the region.
IMDEX Asia 2015, the 10th edition in the series, will be held from 19 to 21 May 2015 at Changi Exhibition Centre in Singapore. Complementing the current focus on naval defence, the 2015 event is set to deliver again another holistic and integrated experience that creates invaluable opportunities for maritime defence representatives across the globe.
- RIAT 2015
- Fairford, UK
- 17 Jul 2015 - 19 Jul 2015
- Few events can rival the intensity, drama and spectacle on offer at the world's greatest airshow. The Air Tattoo, one of the UK's premier outdoor events, returns this summer with an extravaganza of entertainment for all the family. Alongside the thrilling flying action, visitors will be treated to non-stop entertainment on the ground - so whether a wide-eyed first timer or a seasoned airshow veteran, the experience is breathtaking.
With upwards of 140,000 visitors and support from the Royal Air Force and some of the world's leading aerospace companies, the Air Tattoo is acknowledged as not only the world's largest military airshow but also one of the UK's premier outdoor events for the whole family!
- Defense & Security 2015
- Bangkok, Thailand
- 02 Nov 2015 - 05 Nov 2015
- With rapid economic development in the region, member states are now substantially increasing their defense spending which will make DEFENSE & SECURITY 2015 of even greater significance.
Now the leading Tri-Service Asian Defense & Security Exhibition, Conference and Networking Event, the 2015 show will be one of the biggest and most important Defense & Security exhibitions ever held in the region
- Dubai Air Show 2015
- Dubai, UAE
- 08 Nov 2015 - 12 Nov 2015
- The record-breaking Dubai Airshow is one of the largest and most successful air shows in the world, connecting aerospace professionals across all areas of the industry to facilitate successful global trade.