- APLCC 2014
- Kuala Lumpur
- 06 Nov 2014 - 08 Nov 2014
- The Asia Pacific Lung Cancer Conference will feature the latest in the epidemiology, research findings, practice changing results from clinical trials and treatment recommendations from world renowned experts in the field of lung cancer. There will be an expected 800 healthcare professionals and key opinion leaders from the region and around the world. The Meeting format includes plenary sessions, scientific symposia, meet-the-expert sessions, free paper oral and poster presentations and satellite symposia, all designed to maximise your learning and networking opportunities.
- DGTI 2014
- Dresden, Germany
- 09 Nov 2014 - 12 Nov 2014
- The 47th Annual Meeting of the German Society for Transfusion Medicine and Immune Hematology has made great efforts to create an attractive environment and a broadly diversified scientific program. Beside a large number of presentations on the current scientific topics in our area of expertise and associated disciplines, presented by international acknowledged experts, you will be able to participate in training programs for suited for doctors as well as medical-technical assistants, nursing staff and surgeons.
- MEDICA 2014
- Dusseldorf, Germany
- 12 Nov 2014 - 15 Nov 2014
- MEDICA is the center of attraction for all those involved in the health care industry. Over 130,000 visitors from 120+ countries are expected to again obtain information on all the current and future trends in in-patient and out-patient care at this annual event. With its numerous special events, newly-restructured international conference and forum program, not to mention the largest and most comprehensive product display in the industry, MEDICA is the hub of the worldwide medical trade.
- Society for Melanoma Research 2014
- Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Nov 2014 - 16 Nov 2014
- The 11th international congress for the Society for Melanoma Research 2014is a global congress that unites melanoma clinicians and researchers to focus on multidisciplinary care of patients with cutaneous
malignancies. This is the leading meeting for cutting edge data in melanoma with over 700 healthcare
professionals in attendance including researchers, medical oncologists, dermatologists, dermatopathologists and surgical oncologists.
- EORTC-NCI-AACR 2014
- Barcelona, Spain
- 18 Nov 2014 - 21 Nov 2014
- Hosted by the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC), the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), the 2014 Symposium will bring together around 2000 academics, scientists and pharmaceutical industry representatives from across the globe to discuss innovations in drug development, target selection and the impact of new discoveries in molecular biology.
- DWG 2014
- Leipzig, Germany
- 11 Dec 2014 - 13 Dec 2014
- The 9th German Spine Congress has now established a firm place within the German and international professional societies and the German Spine Congress has emerged as one of the most important events not only in Germany but also Europe. The Congress is in this year under the motto "spine surgery between quantity and quality" and is thus also the content of the pressing some critical issues that we face as a spine surgeon / spine doctors. Here we want both politically and medical science clearly make a finding and presenting ourselves as "advocate" of the patient and his spinal ailment.
- Arab Health 2015
- Dubai, UAE
- 26 Jan 2015 - 29 Jan 2015
- Arab Health is strategically engineered as the epitome of networking platforms for the exchange of ideas and industry best-practices in one of the fastest growing markets for healthcare and has over 85,000 Medical Professionals, Distributors, Dealers and Suppliers from over 145 countries in attendance at their congress in 2015.